Wednesday, August 12, 2009

today =D

Today …

Don actually know what happen..

Got water droped on my hands for more than 6 times!!

Nicole oso..

And we saw that the water came from the back..

But Nobody spray water…

It come drop by drop

Few minutes a drop..(obiously not somebody fooling around)

….

Yer… scary …

PJ period play volleyball..

ATTENTION: me noob player

But still,

Hand damn pain!!!!!

Red red edi…cry…

Thinking about how the volleyball players suffer this..

Hmm..

When I reached home

My Ah Ma bought chicken wing for me!!

Maybe guilty because din bring me along for dinner…

CHICKEN WING taste soooo good!!

Specially I’m sooooo hungry…

Nyummy nyummy…

( ps. Be jealous )

=D

Dad’s brothers came again…

Hide in the room and play com…

Me anti social life… =X

Mua ha ha…

look at these poems

Me wrote it in ACE adventure tution.. =D

The cursed voodoo doll

Two white marbles,

Following you everywhere,

Staring with tears,

Finding the right body,

For its owner sake.

The special someone,

Will scream in horror.

The tree house

Tiny little blueish house

High up the apple tree.

Floating with the sweet apples

Smiling to the sunrise

Waving to the sunset,

Forever cheering me up.


How was it??

Ok gua..

Actually got three… but post two only

I don like the other one..

That’s why…

=D

Hugs and kisses..

Bye bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment