Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 52th birthday Mr,Ang =D

Mr.Ang...
the scary and 'dangerous' teacher...
is now 52 years old..><

morning..
in Mr.Ang's tution...
me and me friends bought a CAKE!!!
tiramisu cake...

Mr.Ang was soooo surprise when he saw the cake..
he blush**
we sang birthday song for him...
then he say after tution only eat the cake..ok..
when he's teaching,
i saw him keep starring at the cake...
he sure very happy...
just too pai se to tell us..

then, me and meity cut the cake for the whole class!!
me and Mr.Ang had the biggest slice of cake..(accidentaly cut too big for me)
Mr.Ang only ate few mouth..
he say he'll eat it later...
but i know he just don like to eat sweet stuff.. thats why...
he's sooo cute !!
he....he.....
oo..i still took some pic with my friends...><"


Mr.Ang and his cake

Happy 52th birthday Mr.Ang

me eating cake


me and wen yee

me and meity

0...
Me and wen yee keep calling Mr.Ang to wear pink colur shirt to school..
he say nono.. he wanna wear red colur...
still, he wore PINK!!
=D
good boy...
aren't him cute ?? hahax

Anyway.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.ANG !!! luv you.. muaxx




p.s thx karmaine for taking back my baju kurung from toilet..( i din actually realise i lost it either) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment