Saturday, August 8, 2009

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, went for Leo test!!
erm... fogot the test what name liao..he..he..
hmm....
many leos from other schools came too..
lots of hot girls and guys...
hmm...
XXX is soo desperate to be friends with them..
still scared and din do anything..( keep calling me to talk first ... blek~)

it started at 8a.m and ends in 5.00pm...
well, not 8 hours oso doin test..
the test start at 3.00pm
before that lion came to gave speech...
quite funny.. Thats y i din feel toooo sleepy..( i thought i would be sleepy cause i slept late last night)
woohoo~ take pictures!!!


sweeties love..

me in me

sea master mineral water.. har...

ROAR! don mess with me..

su shen!!!!!!!!!!

lovely lovely ><

kiss me.. hahax..


after lunch..
ther's a long~ meeting...
oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!! it is sooooooooooooooooooooo boring...
slept like a pig... ><><

erm.. went back home...
whole body is soo hot and sticky...need to bath !!!
HATE that leo uniform!!! grr.....
ooo...
my leng chai cousin(23 years old) and my ah ma came from penang...
went for dinner...
then he went back to sleep at his brother hs but he'll come back here tommorrow..

hai...
it is a wonderful and super boring day...
mua haha...



ROAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment