Sunday, August 16, 2009

full house

full house cafe


morning went to Mr.Ang's tuition...
had a bet with Mr.Ang thet Jarold won go tutioin!!
believe me.. he won't!!
and I'll get my RM5 ^^
he..he...

about 3 something...
my three sisters, brother, mother, cousin and ah ma went to FULL HOUSE
we had tea there
it's the CUTEST shop i'd ever visited!!
whole shop is white in colour~ romantic right??
decorated with teddys and cute cute stuffs..
there also got sell clothes!! it's all from KOREA.. luv it..
luv one of the shoes...
it's white colur.. like boots.. no decarations at all.. RM49.90
sis say too plain... so.. din buy lor..
i ordered peppermint ice blended with chocolate!!
nyum nyum...
PEPPERMINT ROXX !! he.. he..
here are some pic..


designs of full house cafe:
cute rite??

sooo elegant..

menu


pictures:



a sweet bite of the strawberry tart


chocolate and my peppermint ice-blended!!


sweeties..


6 different beverage spoon.. cute rite?


my cousin and sisters


me with the beautiful decorated cafe


front door


front door

me in the fake car of the cafe


i'm a 'supermodel'

night,
mom cooked steamboat..
soooo full!!
eat little bit onli... cause too full after eating cake...
still, steamboat was sooo nice!!
me= fat+fat
><




love you
MUAXX!!



No comments:

Post a Comment