Saturday, August 15, 2009

happy and sad

good news,
me ponteng school...
go shopping!!!
in 1 utama..
woohoo~~

went with my big sis, bro, cousin and ah ma..
din actually bought anything..
my Ah ma is too tired.. so...
still, I'm the onli person who bought stuffs..
i bought a orange colour small jacket..
and some hair clips..
he..he...

at night..
me and my family went to pyramid to eat FRIDAYS!!
woohoo~~
me ordered shrimp and chicken pasta and blueberry ice blended thingi..
love that blueberry thingi.. it's soo BLUE!!
soo beautiful..
nyum nyum..
ps. be jealous

bad news..
my second sister is kinna sick
worried about her sooo much...
she went hospital for two times..
luckily nothing bad happened..
just need to have surgery few weeks later..


thats all!!
mua haha...
love my new jacket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment