Sunday, August 2, 2009

second day in Awana hotel

sorry, me lazy to write first day..
so skip to second day..
for your information,
i'm in the half hill of genting (awana hotel)

woke up at 7!!
isn't it sooooo early??
well, being forced by mom to go to the woods for morning walk with my fathers friends and their family..
all my lazy bom bom sister's gonna follow too...
mua haha...

after having a very long and thirsty morning walk,
we ate roti canai+telur in Gotong Jaya..
that's the worst roti canai i'd ever taste.. tasteless and disgusting..
still quite expensive...
DON ever eat roti canai at Gotong Jaya again..

next, we went back hotel to continue our sleeping plan!!
woohoo~~~
still, me cannot sleep at all!!!
dreaming on the bed....(dreaming abt you!!)
mom went to next door to chat with her buddies..
dad, my three lazy sisiters and my brother sleeping in the room....
are you wondering how can we squeeze in ONE room?
well, it's a time sharing room!! helo??
it has one living room, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and one kitchen!! =D
since i'm tooo boring,
i started to watch the anime cd ho yi borrowed me..
starting quite boring then still ok lar...
i'm watching season one..
but ho yi say season 3 will be much more better...
maybe??


about 3 pm...
the five junior guans' went to the pool side and have a cup of tea..
me ordered latte! sis orderd fries, onion rings and smooties..


lovely couple


this is what we called as chocolate banana smooties


sis with her precious camera

smile ya!!

me and my big sister

sis and bro(acting cool)


be4 going home,
we went to say bye bye with my father's friends..
whole family wearing Polo Ralph Laureb shirt from Uk exept .....me
i don have one !!
mom bought lots of Ralph Lauren shirt for whole family... exept me!!!
grrrrrr........jealousy killed me.... X.X
me don care , next time i go one utama buy!!!
blek >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment