Wednesday, August 19, 2009

grr...==

grr....
damn angry right now...

19.8 marks over 30 ???
after i put sooo many effort in it?
oh gosh!!!!!

Pn. Yeeoh say that i copy the senors dapaten kajian.. thats why..
but i din even copy!!!
i only look through their penghargaana nd pendahuluan only..
all the others i do MYSELF !!!!
i'm 100% sure about it!!
believe me..

and then still say that i din follow the right order...
i follow everything she'd said!!! and i wrote down lots of stuff that she said..(others just listen only)
friends that copy mine get higher marks than me!!!
ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the page that have 10 marks just gone because she say i mmust write A to B to C to D..
and i mixed it all together...
y??
just wanna make stuff easier for her...
and what happen??
no marks at all because of that!!!!!!!
grrr.........


and most of all...
i lost my wallet!!! my lovely lovely darling wallet!!
i'm too stupid to put it on my table during PJ..
lucky only got 10sen inside....
however... all my sweet lovely photos in it... GONE!!!


sobbz...
hate today!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment