Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday 1


SAY HI TO UK!


After suffering in the plane for 13 hours, I finally arrived at London. Ah yes, 13 hours. You can imagine sitting on a chair for 13 hours. How would you feel? Well, I can tell you how I felt. Dizzy, bad tummy, sore body and definitely not good mood. Anyways, I reached London around 3 or 4p.m. according to Uk's time which is 8 hours earlier than Malaysia time. We rent a cap and headed to my sister's apartment. Their apartment is nice. Neat and clean. =) We bathed, ate some noodles that my sister bought form China Town and head to bed. It's already midnight at Malaysia. My mother, brother and I slept immediately like a pig. OINK~ I woke up around 2.a.m in the morning. Both of my sisters sitting on the couch. This is our conversation at 2a.m.

Me: Oh, it's morning already? You guys woke up so early!
Them: It's 2a.m. only. We haven't even sleep.
Me: Really? 0.0
Them: Khan asked the exact same thing just now. (laugh)
* This conversation means that my brother and I, together we can't sleep cause we already get used of Malaysia time*

So, I went back to sleep and I woke up 4a.m. again. After that, I woke up every half hour. My eyes are as big as owls. It's afternoon at Malaysia and of course I can't sleep soundly. I forced myself to sleep again. After all, I ended up dreaming for most of the night.

On the second day, my mother and I went to train station and went to Cardiff. It's a 3 and half hour journey to Cardiff. I slept on the train since I forgot to bring my story books along. The main aim og us going to Cardiff is to visit my third sister. I have lots of sisters. =DD My mother and I ate some sandwiches and drank some Hot chocolate in the train. When we reach Cardiff, it's already 3p.m. My sister was waiting for us right infront of the train station. We rent a cap to her house since we were lazy to walk. After leaving all our stuff at her room, we walked to town. We took some pictures along the way. I enjoyed the chilling air hitting gently on my face. It's a type of feeling that you'll never experience at Malaysia. Walking without any sweats.

We had some lasagna and blueberry tart for our tea break. We shared our food in case we get too full for dinner. After that, we went for some shopping. Of course, we enjoyed. I found a dress which is amazingly nice but the price is kinna high. So I decided no to buy it since it's not worth it. I took some photos of me wearing it though. My mother bought some coats, so do my sister. In the end, I bought a ribbon shaped ring and a white hat. Unfortunately, no clothes. =( Time is running out so we decided to head to the restaurant before going back to my sister's house. For your information, ALL shops in UK, except restaurant will be closed at 5.p.m. which is seriously different form Malaysia. We lined up infront of the restaurant for around 15 minutes and finally got the news that we need to wait another half an hour. So we decided to switch restaurant but all the other restaurants were full too. Finally, we had dinner at a sushi restaurant. I ordered a seafood udon which DOESN'T taste good at all and it's small and not filling enough. The soup doesn't taste great either. After all, my sister let me eat some of her white rice with chicken, it taste better than my udon. Maybe that's because I have a special feeling towards japanese rice. A good feeling. =DD

We went back to her house right sfter dinner by cap. We were too exhausted to walk. =)


That's my sister and I.

Us, again.



Trying out clothes. =p Unfortunately, I didn't buy this cause it'd a little costy.



No comments:

Post a Comment