Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Candies + pizza

I went to school today. First of all, it's because all form 3's are getting textbooks today. We are also getting our 2010 Gemala. ( Our new Gemala has a red cover. I think it looks better than last year's cover thogh but it's kinna thin compared to last year) Fortunately, they are quite some number of people who went to school today. I even brought my 'Halloween candies' to school to distribute it to my friends. I'm not really into candy type of stuff, once in a while is fine though, but I do love chocolate. All of us fight for the Choki Choki.=p Nicole gave a bag of sweets to Victor as his b'lated birthday present. We asked Victor to open in immediately cause sharing is caring, right?

After a while playing poker and chatting in the classroom, Pn.Lee Chew Kim appeared. She forced me and Nicole to go type this and that. =( Seriously,she killed people's mood only. There's no way me and Nicole could run away from her instruction forever. Therefore, we went. She brought us to "Bilik Bahasa" to let us type the paper. Then, she left. Me and Nicole is like super duper highper. We start fighting for the mouse, then laugh for no reason. Still, we faced some problems. When we are typing the IC number, it keep on auto-count. So, we decided to call Chung Ren up to help us with it. But when Nicole is still trying to call Chung Ren, "POP!!", no electricity. Me and Nicole can't stop laughing, we laugh like mad people, even though it's not funny at all. Anyway, Chung Ren still came up to help us. When he realize there's no longer electricity and we still ask him to come up, he lied down on the floor and played with his phone. ( The floor is clean, there's pillows too ) Chun Kit came by too. I asked them to send korean songs for me. Hmm... I need to try listening to them. Still learning. All I know is 2pm and Girls Generation.

When the electricity came back, me and Nicole continued typing our 'stuff' while Chung Ren and Chun Kit was forced to follow teacher out to buy Domino Pizza. We are trying to finish up our class fund for the second time. We ordered 10 pizzas, teacher took 2boxes of pizzas away. Anyway, we can't finish our 8 boxes either. Actually, I'm not that full yet but they add lots of chilli flakes on the pizza and my lips are burning already. There's even tears in my eyes cause it's serious;y super spicy. I don think I can resist another slice. So, we gave them to other class people, which kinna not fair since it's class fund but still... There's no other solution.

After that, we went to Blok Flora to take our textbooks. They took such a long time to do this and that. So, Tze Yun, Ken Wing, Nicole, Vishal and me started playing pepsi-cola. It's an exiting game. I haven't play it for such a long time already. Suddenly, Pn. Tan's voice came by our ears. She's scolding us fooling around when we are supposed to take textbooks. We ran back to our queue immediately. Anyway, all my textbooks are totally fine, it's all nicely wrapped. =)

When I reached home, I watched 'eagle eye' and drank mushroom soup. I don feel like eating anything else. I just watched it for half an hour then I went upstairs to bath. I dried my hair and lie down on my bed to watch anime. It's awesome! After watching a few ep, I fell asleep till 6.45. =p




ps. Su shen, long enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment