Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Visits

I woke up this morning at stared at the clock. WOW, it's 11a.m already. I broke my sleeping record! This is my first time waking up so late in year 2010. Fortunately, my mom did not scold me for this cause it's after PMR. Who cares? =) I ate bread for my brunch. I feel so bored and start searching for movies to watch all around the house. Finally, I found one of my sister's old korean drama. I watched the first ep but it's not really nice so I gave up on it. ( even though the guy is quite cute)

Around 2pm, Qin Lin arrived at my front gate. I greeted her with my charming smile. It's rare to see me smiling charmingly. =p I went up to my room to change clothes cause she was nicely dressed and I'm just wearing some shorts and big T. After that, we walked to Yi Xuan's house. We used the computer to edit this and that while Qin Lin is searching through my phone. After a while, I feel that Yi Xuan's house is kinna HOT. Maybe that's because I'm in air conditioned room for such a long time already, so when there's nothing to do anymore, Qin Lin and I head back to my house which is cool and nice. =p ( I just LOVE my house) I even borrowed a few nice drama series from Yi Xuan. =DD

Qin Lin and I sat in my room, chatting. There's so much to talk about. We can't stop talking and gossiping. That's what a girl does every day, right? Talking and gossiping. =) Anyways, we are trying to catch up on each other's life even though we chatted on phone at least once a week. We even manage to take a few shoots of ourselves. Will upload it as soon as I find my phone cable. =p I gave her all her B'lated birthday presents. It's actually a dress, a bottle with rose that I made and a homemade key chain. She was touched. =) She went home after a while. It was fun.

Here's Qin Lin ( Not the rabbit, the one beside it). She's pretty and gorgeous, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment