Sunday, December 5, 2010

Early surprise party

Today is just 5th of December. There is still 2 more days to go till my birthday. Since today is a Sunday and I have no plans at all, I stayed in the house playing computer and watching TV for the whole evening. I'm wating for my 'secret garden' to load. It takes such a long time since Malaysia's connection is BAD. I mean REAL BAD. My mom, dad and brother went out for some kind of talk during the afternoon so I'm alone. And, I enjoyed being alone for that very moment. When they reach home, it's around 5pm already. Mom asked me to change into something nice cause we are going out to celebrate my birthday at some place nice since my father is not free on 7th of December, which is the day of my birthday. So I changed into a dress. My favorite one but not the nicest one since it's the only one that is comfortable. I waited for them to get ready while watching 'American's Next Top Model' and 'Wipeout'. Then, my father suddenly say that he wanted to go to the club and he'll be back in half an hour. When he's back, we went straight to the car. Before going into the car, my mom recieved a suspicious phone call, she ran upstairs to answer it. She told me it's her friend.

While I'm still wondering where to have dinner at, I realize I'm the only one who dressed up nicely, I mean formally. Others just wore some sort of T-shirts. My mom didn't even put make-up, that unnormal if we are heading to some place nice. Seriuos WEIRD. Then they told me they are just eading to Subang Parade, and I was like -.-. You asked me to dress up and we are heading to Subang Parade. That's why none of you dress up. You guys should tell me earlier. They make me feel wierd walking in a dress at Subang Parade. If I knew we are just heading to Subang Parade, I would just wear a shorts plus T. Then my brother say the only nice restaurant in Parade is T.G.I. So we went there.

When we walked into T.G.I. I first saw Victor and I'm thinking. Damn, Victor? What the hell is him doing here? Then Chung Ren's head poping up from the side, smiling. Then, I saw everyone. The first thing that came into my mind is 'what is everyone doing here? Are they having a party without me?' Then, BOOM!!!!! Everone shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' I just stood there and start saying thank you yo everyone. It's super touching. I never expect anything. All i expect is having dinner with my family. My mind is blank. All I can think of is the word 'thank you' so when Shee Yen asked me to sit beside her, I sat. I'm super shocked. Then Tze Yun came to my side and told me that the exact thing happened to her right before i reached. We laughed at each other. Then Nicole asked everyone to move and make space for Tze Yun and me in the middle of the table. She even ordered our food. I had mutton and Tze Yun had Beef. We keep on talking and talking and talking until we are the last one who finished our food. Nicole and Su Shen went out between the meals to buy cake so Nicole didn't barely touch hers at all. After a while, they came in with a Secret Receipe Cuppocino Cheese cake and start singing birthday song for us. After that, the T.G.I's stuff also came to sang birthday song for us again. Tze Yun and I was forced to stand on the chair. Then, we cut the cake into 17 slices, still there's extra slices. Tze Yun and I shared one slice since there's another brownie cake free from T.G.I. It's super sweet.

Unfortunately, there is still the time we asked for the bill. It's RM600+++, nearly touched RM700. All those service charge and everything cost around RM100. All of them were shocked. All of them started to be seriuos since they are lacking of money. I offered my help but none of them want my help. So, Tze and I just sat at the another corner of the table enjoying our cake while others are trying SUPER hard to solve the money crisis. =DD Anyways, they manage to solve it in the end. Tze Yun even helped me to ask for 2 free balloons from T.G.I. Their waiter prank us by bringing us the bill for the balloon. -.-

Anyways, we had such a wonderful time. IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE YEAR. THE MOST SHOCKING BIRTHDAY I EVER HAD. THANK YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU.

here are some pictures
Our BIG HAPPY family

Me with balloon

Secret Receipe cake. YUMMY!

Tze and I.


=DD

The disaster

Pointing to the birthday girls

Flower face

All my presents

Birthday card


Lastly, big thank you to the organisers of this party. Nicole Choong and Su Shen Lim. I love you. KISS!

Nicole Choong


Su Shen Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment