Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Hairstyle

As some of you guys noticed before, my hair looks like a lion. Yes, a lion. I am not lying! Look, that's a picture of a lion.

ROAR!!

Now, compare that with this.

Look at my frizzy and dry hair. The only difference of my hair with the lion is that my hair is BLACK while it's hair is blond. Totally unfair right. *swing hair*

So, I decided to go to the saloon to relax my hair. Hair relaxing is some sort of treatment that relaxes the bond inside your hair. The result wasn't as straight as hair straightening but the volume of the hair will still be there. Just the way I like it. :) Straighten hair seems a little fake while relaxed hair seems natural. *thumbs up*

After 4 hours of sitting in the saloon ( which is quite tiring, I know, it's just sitting but it's still tiring alright! ), my new hair style was done! I actually went to A-saloon because they provide a computer for everyone. I didn't dare to on my facebook account because the hairdresser kept on starring at the computer, wondering what are you looking it ( That is weird ) so I decided to read xia xue's blog. Basically, I spent 4 hours reading her blog as she managed to turn me into a loyal reader. Thumbs up for xia xue!! So here's my new hairstyle! It's much more shorter and the my fringe is amazing. I JUST LOVE MY HAIRDRESSER and I am sorry that I forgot to say thank you to you. THANK YOU unknown hairdresser with a beard! ( IKR. I forgot to ask his name!! Damn. ) D:

A-Saloon

New hairstyle. ♥

New Hairstyle. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment