Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog


As I mentioned before, I spent quite a lot of time reading people's blog now a days, especially Xia Xue's blog (www.xiaxue.blogspot.com). People often say she's plastic or a bitch but in my opinion, she's an amazing person. She's really pretty and funny. I actually learnt some moral values by reading her blog and I really like her. Currently, she got nominated for a blog competition called 'Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011" in the 2 types of category which are "Most Influential" and "Best Lifestyle". I think she totally deserves both of the award so please vote for her alright! I had been voting for her every two hours. ♥

When I am checking out the other participants in the competition, I found this amazing food blog. Advice from me, don't read it when you are hungry because you might need gastric medicine after that. All her food pictures and description really makes my stomach growl. Those fresh shasimi and tender juicy wahyu beef. GOSH. I wanna jump into the picture to eat them! I bet I will never have the chance to eat those food, especially those 4 or 5 course meals at a fine dining restaurant since it cost a fortune. I'm hungry already just by blogging about that blog! *stomach growling* Here's the blog - www.grabyourfork.blogspot.com Vote that blog as "Best Food Blog" alright. ♥

Here's a picture of Xia Xue!

Here's a delicious photo of asam laksa from grab your fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment