Thursday, November 10, 2011

In Time



There is only one word to describe life after exam -- BORING. I sort of watched ALL the high rated korean dramas online. Oh yes, that's basically how lifeless I am. I should create a lifeless group in facebook! Anyone would like to join it?? Anyway, the best thing to do when you are feeling bored is head to the cinema and hit on a movie! TADA! Problem solved for a few hours. *proud*

I heard about Justin Timber lake acting in a movie called 'In Time" so I decided that that will be the movie I am going for. I went for the movie together with Yung Shin and Shee Yen. ( I just feel weird to walk into the cinema alone) D: We went for Carls Jr before the movie!!! As usual, The burger is FANTASTIC, AMAZING, DELICIOUS, MOUTH WATERING, GORGEOUS, GIGANTIC, JUICY and whatever nice words you can think of to describe a burger. ( I just adore Carls Jr, don't you?)



Here's a poster of the movie. Aren't them sweet or what?

Justin Timberlake. Cute, as usual. :)

I actually fell in love with Amanda Seyfried. She is the main actress for the movie "letters for juliet" but I like her role in "In Time" much better. Her smokey eyes are so seducing and all the clothes she wore in the movie were amazing. How I wish I could wear those kind of clothes too! It'll be like a dream come true! Mmmm... *slaps myself* You gotta STOP dreaming!

She's a beauty queen, don't you think?

This is her final outfit in the movie. Nice huh? ( Love the jacket and the heels! )

One more thing that makes me adore Amanda Seyfried is that she could actually RUN in heels. Like seriously. She wore a 4 inch heels and she could actually run for quite long distance in the movie. That was a professional move. I can't even walk properly in a 4 inch heels and there she was, running like a mad women in it 4 inch gorgeous heels. The most surprising part was, she only have a few more seconds to live and the only thing that could save her life is to run as fast as she could, for a normal human being, we will take off our heels immediately and run as fast as we could, but she DID NOT take them off, instead she ran with the heels on. Luckily she was saved by Justin Timberlake. PHEWWW..


Look at her heels. She actually ran in those. :o


Her's some extra pictures of the day. :)
Yung Shin and I

Shee Yen and Yung Shin. ( Is Shee Yen winking? )

Shee Yen. I think she actually looks nice in this photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment