Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PMR is ove babe

Today is 10/11!
aka. PMR is over babe!
Went to pyramid with my lovely cousin from Pinang right after the exam, we watched 'The Legend of the Guardians'.
We didn't watch the 3D version of it, since the time is not suitable.
Anyway, it's great! ( The owls are super duper cute, I never knew that owls can be that cute)


I give it 5 stars over 6

After that, we went out with my family and grandma for some korean food at Taipan.
It taste awesome as usual. ( except for my cousin and grandma that doesn't know how to eat Kimchi. I know right? How can they don love kimchi?)
I ordered cold noodles but we still shared all our food.
Since there's alot of "free gift" food, we are super full.

Me and my lovely cousin. (ps. My flower on my head is cute, bought it today. =p)

Food
Food


MY grandma!!! She's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment