Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3 Eta class jersey

I slept till 8.30 in the morning and was forced up by my mother to make sushi.
My cousin and I enjoyed doing it until I realize that it's time for me to pack my books since I'm heading to school soon to return the books.
I found 14 textbooks, I thought that's all until Nicole sms me and told me that there's 15 of it.
I stared at the message for a minute, and start thinking..
What possibly could it be?
And then "Bling", I realize it's my 'Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde' that was missing.
I searched trough all my tables and places that I may misplace it, but there's just no sign of it.
I told my mom about it and asked her to buy me a new one. Unfortunately, I got scolded like crap. -.-
Still, I went to school with 14 textbooks. Luckily, Nik Daniel had some extra textbooks. He sold it to me. TADA! Problem solved! *wide grin*

I proudly present the sushi that I made this morning to them. =)
We enjoyed ourselves playing 'Heart attack', 'Uno' and cam-woring'.


That's the sushi that I'm talking about, does it look great?



Anyway, we got our 3Eta class jersey today. It's so yellowish and honey-ish.
aka. It's yellow.
It fits perfectly, LOVE it. =) There's my name and number on the back, and 3 eta logo on the side. It's seriously cool. It worth RM45.


That's Nicole and me in the toilet with the class jersey on. ( Aren't we sweet???)



No comments:

Post a Comment