Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hair.

Since we are a baby, hair start to grow.

It had been a part of our body.
To grow long hair, you need lots of patient.
You may need a year to grow but just one second to chop it off.


I sat in the hair saloon, flipping through the pages of the magazine.
I had found my perfect fringe and I showed it to the hair stylist.
She said that I can't cut my hair to short or else it will curl upwards. I agreed.
When she's cuttting my back hair, I can't see a thing, so I didn't feeel sad.
When she's cutting my fringe, I can actually see my 8cm fringe just drop on the floor like that. Do you know how long it takes to grow it back??
After all, my back hair turn out quite short too, but it's still tie-able and my fringe aren't that short. It still covers one of my eye little (It looks kinna cool smetimes). The hairstylist asked me not to cut too short if not I won be able to pin it up. I agreed too.
If I pin my fringe up, I actually looks the same, just the back hair shorter.
That's all for the description of my hair. =D





Ps. Will post a picture soon. =)





All I need is just a smile, and everything will turn out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment