Saturday, October 31, 2009

super ordinary

yesterday night too tired already..
so, I woke up very late today..

I woke up and ate my lunch..
Then I started to upload yesterday's pictures into my facebook account..
At first, it keep lagging..
so I stopped and asked for Su Shen's help..
However, there's some problem going on and I decided to change com and upload it myself..
Finally, i found out the solution!!
that is, I must upload it one by one... so slow~ haiz..
After working on it for almost half of the day,
the album was finally complete.. hoo~

Me, mom and bro had dinner at a restaurant near my house.. since my dad was out..
so full~ (smile)

Somehow, i miss school..


ps.I decided to bring all my candies to school and share it with Ho Yi and Jia Min and other friends.. ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment