Friday, October 23, 2009

another friday

went to school..
today need to return books... =3=

reach there early for leo meeting...
then me and su shen go but "vanilla + oreo ice blend"
yum yum....

then go help teacher to do the books stuff...
meet two new friends!!! bryan and one more 4got what name already... just know 1 in Gamma and one in Delta...
then we go canteen eat together...
=D

in class,
discuss abt the class party...
anyway... no conclusion...
just planning to go someone's house...

today, my bro had some sort of 3Pi class party in my house...
still i force my mom to fetch mr to tuition...
after that... nothing to do... so hide in the computer room waiting for their leaving... ps...

thats all la....
=D

2 comments:

  1. Never mention bout ur pretty cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh.. no la.. later if they know you then they keep bother me for your autograph how??

    ReplyDelete