Monday, July 19, 2010

Milo + Choco + Cream

Today is the first day of 'Love is in the air" project.
This is my first time being a OC for a project.
Thanks for Anna and Shannon who helped me alot in this project.
Basically, we are walking around, selling candies.
=D And 50% of the profits will be donated to AIDS foundation.
SO, please support ya.

I went home and I feel like drinking HOT chocolate.
I'm actually thinking of the cup of HOT chocolate 'Hannah Montana's" dad made for her in the movie.
Then, I started with my Homemade HOT chocolate!
Since I don have Hot chocolate powder, I used MILO.

My master recipe
1) Put MILO
2) Add sweet MILK
3) Add two slice of choco
4) Add hot water and stirr
5) Add CREAM!
6) Add some choco on top of the cream
7) Add biscuit.

Hm... But i do not have a pic of it since my camera's with my mom.
Will take picture next time.
Btw, it taste AMAZING!!!
SWEET + CREAMY + COLD on top + HOT below
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment