Monday, April 12, 2010

School Day

As normal, today is a school day.

I woke up 15 minutes late from bed.
It's not because of my alarm problem.
It's all because of ME.
Yeahh... ME!!!!
I DON feel like waking up after all,
so I off the alarm and continued my sweet dreams.
hmm... I even dream that I'm eating that "Chunky Loaded" pizza from pizza hut.
Until, my mom shouted at me.
That's why I have a large eye-beg today. urgh...
ps. I look like a Panda ( a cute one XD )

I told myself to sleep in the canteen while waiting for the bell to ring but I can't!!
I'm totally awake after talking to Jia Min. =3=
LOL

Nicole went up to the stage to take a running medal.
The teacher actually called Nicole's name as "Choong Jie Hern"
wahahahahahahahahahahah...

Teacher told us to find group members for NIE project.
I not really sure what's happening but here are my group members:

1) Nik Daniel (leader)
2) Aravin
3) Xing Yiow
4) Nicole
5) ME!!!!!!

Then all of us keep on take pictures using Nicole's DSLR.
say CHEESE!!!!

still working on my sejarah project.
urgh~~ My head is going to explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment