Saturday, December 5, 2009

new clothes

Woke up around 9 of a nightmare,
so lie on the bed reading story book.
Mom called me wake up and follow her to "carefour".
I went.

After buying all those stuffs in Carefour,
we (mom, my maid and me) went to Subang Parade for lunch.
We had Kenny Roadgers...
Super full~

Then, we went in to Parkson, women section.
Actually, we din planned to buy anything but we end up buying lots of new clothes, even my maid. Mom pay.
I've bought four new clothes. two shirt, one skirt and one shirt+pants. (be jealous)
When I first saw the skirt, I fall in love with it.. although it was quite short actually.. but it was super expensive..
Still mom bought it for me and say it was my birthday present + new year clothes
=3=

We went home around 4.30

Mom and dad had dinner and left me alone in home.
I had Maggie mee as dinner, quite nice larr..

Here I am around 11.15 waiting for my parents to came home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment