Monday, November 23, 2009

Finally updating

Finally a post after a week coming back from China
lazy to upload what happened in China
so forget about it

Today,
(for your information, my cousins is staying with me)
Ning Ning, Shi Yi, My bro and me went to pyramid...
We ate "ayam penyet" as lunch...
Wow!! Super spicy!! Nice!!! (thumbs up)
Then we went shopping~~
My bro just sat outside waiting for us... lol
I've bought a new anime... ^^

Then Nicole joined us,
we watched "2012"
damn nice larr....
It's so touching when you saw all the people are being killed
So faster go watch go watch~
Me and Nicole keep hugging each other..
We do look like lesbian... =='''
After the movie,
Nicole went back to her friends..
Then we had "Tako" before going home!!

Three girls lie on my bed and watch "conan" together
nice~
We watch then eat then watch then bath then continue watch again..
till around 11.15p.m
Both of them fell asleep and I continue reading my story book (The Mediater)
Around 12.30a.m , I went to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment