Wednesday, September 16, 2009

totally wet!!!

pj period...
sitting beside the basketball court lookin at the guys play basketball...
din bring pj shirt nothing to do.. so watch them lor..
half way,
rain started to drop...
at first.. little bit only so we din care...
then suddenly bacame heavy already... run for your life!!!
ran back to class..

when school ends
the rain bacame heavier and heavier...
luckily my aunty came to bring umbrella..
i shared it with a girl.. forgot what name edi...
just because i don want to wet my precious shoe...
i ran off the umbrella quite a few times... i'm all wet!!!
still nevermine...
worst part is... my shoe also get wet!!
i';m been trying so hard to keep it dry!!
me tommorow no shoe wear already!! i only gt one pair of shoe!!
grr......

when i reached home...
mom straight away ask:"why so wet????"
me just smiled... he..he...
then she told me faster bath.. me need to go another "buka puasa dinner"..
this time is my father belanja his customers...
nicer than the 1 few days ago la... more expensive also le...
but not really like malay's food.. prefer japanese...
me now full full!!! he..he...
tommorow NO breakfast for me!!

still wondering what shoes am i wearing to school tommorow..
hai...
byez... ><""

No comments:

Post a Comment